Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 15:06:42 UTC

Site plugin version management

Site:site says this over and over, in addition to running the javadoc
over and over.

INFO] Generating "Project License" report.
[WARNING] Deprecated API called - not org.apache.maven.doxia.sink.Sink
instance and no SinkFactory available. Please update this plugin.

What should I be specifying, and where should I be specifying it
(reporting versus plugin management).

Re: Site plugin version management

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Did you google for it?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-490

Why the javadoc doesn't work I don't know...

-Lukas