Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 10:55:29 UTC

English -> german translations

Hi german speakers !

I need a few translations to update some Studio messages :

KerberosServerPage.AllowProxiableTickets=(EN)Allow Proxiable Tickets

LdapLdapsServersPage.AtLeastOneCipherMustBeSelected=Bitte zumindest ein
Cipher ausw\u00E4hlen.

LdapLdapsServersPage.CiphersSuite=(EN)Ciphers Suite:

LdapLdapsServersPage.EnabledProtocols=(EN)Enabled Protocols:

LdapLdapsServersPage.JavaVersion=(EN) Java Version:

LdapLdapsServersPage.MaxPduSize=(EN)Max PDU Size (bytes):

LdapLdapsServersPage.NeedClientAuth=(EN)Required Client Auth

LdapLdapsServersPage.SslAdvancedSettings=(EN)SSL Advanced Settings

LdapLdapsServersPage.WantClientAuth=(EN)Requested Client Auth

OverviewPage.EnableHiddenPassword=(EN)Enable Hidden Password

I currently put the english version (EN) in the message file.

Thanks !

Re: English -> german translations

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Danke schoen, Stefan !

Yes, I feel the same about french translation. We are addressing a
population which obviously speaks english anyway...

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2015, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> a
écrit :

> Done: http://svn.apache.org/r1654396
>
> Seems lot of strings are not yet externalized, e.g. in password policy
> details page.
>
> To be honest I don't feel comfortable with translating technical terms
> to German, in many cases the translated terms sound weird and I doubt
> anybody uses them.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>

> On 01/22/2015 10:55 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> > Hi german speakers !
> >
> > I need a few translations to update some Studio messages :
> >

> > KerberosServerPage.AllowProxiableTickets=(EN)Allow Proxiable Tickets
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.AtLeastOneCipherMustBeSelected=Bitte zumindest ein
> > Cipher ausw\u00E4hlen.
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.CiphersSuite=(EN)Ciphers Suite:
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.EnabledProtocols=(EN)Enabled Protocols:
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.JavaVersion=(EN) Java Version:
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.MaxPduSize=(EN)Max PDU Size (bytes):
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.NeedClientAuth=(EN)Required Client Auth
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.SslAdvancedSettings=(EN)SSL Advanced Settings
> >
> > LdapLdapsServersPage.WantClientAuth=(EN)Requested Client Auth
> >
> > OverviewPage.EnableHiddenPassword=(EN)Enable Hidden Password
> >

> > I currently put the english version (EN) in the message file.
> >
> > Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com