Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/07/15 15:27:11 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache InLong 0.9.0-incubating RC0

Hello Apache InLong PPMC and Community,

During the rat check, it was found that an error was reported by executing
the [mvn clean apache-rat:check] command, but it is successful by executing
the [mvn -B -V -e verify] command [1].

After analysis, the cause of the problem lies in the project master pom.xml
There is a problem with the writing method that leads to the above reasons;
discuss with Mentor, we can not limit the inspection methods used by the
inspectors.

Therefore, we need to cancel the 0.9.0-incubating RC0 voting line, and open
the voting for 0.9.0-incubating RC1 after modifying the questions.

Thanks!

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc1e2f8736706d1bc32fcf117d271757e1c588187855f0da13d09a9f2%40%3Cdev.inlong.apache.org%3E