Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Rose, John B" <jb...@utk.edu> on 2015/11/06 22:37:35 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_macro multiple virtual hosts and PHP-FPM question

In Apache, mod_macro is a nice tool with which to quickly add virtual host configs.

However, I haven't seen a way to automatically create a separate PHP-FPM pool for each new virtual host.

Any methods to accomplish quickly adding a PHP-FPM pool when you create a virtual host with mod_macro?

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] mod_macro multiple virtual hosts and PHP-FPM question

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 11/06/2015 04:37 PM, Rose, John B wrote:
> In Apache, mod_macro is a nice tool with which to quickly add virtual
> host configs.
>
> However, I haven't seen a way to automatically create a separate PHP-FPM
> pool for each new virtual host.
>
> Any methods to accomplish quickly adding a PHP-FPM pool when you create
> a virtual host with mod_macro?

No. Because php-fpm has its own configuration, which is completely
separate from httpd. Perhaps you want to consider something like
Puppet/Ansible/Chef for this next level of automation.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon