Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jonathan Boutelle <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/27 06:03:41 UTC

changing users in TortoiseSVN

Hey Subversion gurus,

Does anybody know how to change users once you click the "remember my
username and password" checkbox in TortoiseSVN?
A coworker of mine is starting in on a machine that someone else was using
previously using, and neither of us can find anywhere in the UI where you
can unset or reconfigure this information.

He even claims that uninstalling and reinstalling the software doesn't help!

We're both pretty baffled by this: anyone have any pointers?

Regards,
Jon

Re: changing users in TortoiseSVN

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Jonathan Boutelle wrote:
> Hey Subversion gurus,
>
> Does anybody know how to change users once you click the "remember my
> username and password" checkbox in TortoiseSVN?
> A coworker of mine is starting in on a machine that someone else was using
> previously using, and neither of us can find anywhere in the UI where you
> can unset or reconfigure this information.
>
> He even claims that uninstalling and reinstalling the software doesn't
help!

> We're both pretty baffled by this: anyone have any pointers?

Start > Run... > Type "%APPDATA%\Subversion" > OK

Look through and delete some/all of the files within the "auth" directory
tree.

Max.