Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2020/01/10 21:33:46 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Transition released containers to the official ASF dockerhub organization

Hi all,

I saw recent progress on the containers and wanted to bring this question
to the attention of the dev list.

Would it be possible to use the official ASF dockerhub organization for new
Beam container releases? Concretely, starting from 2.19 could we release
Beam containers to https://hub.docker.com/u/apache instead of
https://hub.docker.com/u/apachebeam ?

Ahmet

Re: [PROPOSAL] Transition released containers to the official ASF dockerhub organization

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Perhaps we can make this part of committer onboarding. And maybe other one
time steps of the release guide.

Kenn

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.