Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ralf Bust <Ra...@gmx.de> on 2005/04/01 12:13:51 UTC

Re: Newbie Question / .NET SOAP Service / Dataset / any / WSDL2Ja va

Yes, you are right.
I totally agree.

But usually for me as a client developer it is impossible to change
anything on the server side :(

I totally agree that programming first and generate the WSDL is totaly
wrong.

But is the only answer to my problem that AXIS is unusable for a service
that uses MS Datasets?
I am not going to imagine the amount of time implementing this client by
hand :(

rb