Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sujith Mathew <su...@myrealbox.com> on 2002/08/01 21:25:30 UTC

Please help me .....URGENT

Please help me .....

My requirements are to serve JSP, Servlets, static pages and SSL(not
important). NO CGI, PERL, PHP etc.

I am using a WINDOWS 2000 Server.*I want anyone to tell me whether i
should use APACHE+TOMCAT+SSL or TOMCAT+SSL.

Please reply me fast , i am banking on you guys for a good answer.

Thanks in advance
Sujith Mathew

RE: Please help me .....URGENT

Posted by Brian Quinn <br...@az511.com>.
I'm with you.

I build in a lot of options that might be useful in the future, just leave
them commented out in the CONF file and keep the services stopped.  Then as
i need them i just it up, instead of having to recompile and everything

Only difference is, i wouldn't ever run a production server on Windows.  I
have a development Windows box, but all my production system are run on Sun
Microsystems Solaris machines  (except for 1 MIPS server i have)

Brian

RE: Please help me .....URGENT