Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "shubham.gupta" <sh...@orkash.com> on 2016/09/06 04:57:02 UTC

Re: Application creating huge amount of logs : Nutch 2.3.1 + Hadoop 2.7.1

Hey,

I have changed the user.log_retain size to 10 MB still it is creating a
huge size of logs. This leads to the failure of datanode and the job
fails. And, if the logs are deleted periodically then the fetch phase
takes a lot of time and it is uncertain that whether it will complete or
not.

Shubham Gupta