Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by suraj bansal <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 09:42:15 UTC

Issue while upgrading Apache CXF from 3.0.2 to 3.1.11

Hi,

I'm upgrading Apache CXF from 3.0.2 to 3.1.11 . i'm using OSGI framework.
While upgrading, it's giving below error:
* Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: com.beust.jcommander*

So just wanted to know, whether Jcommander is added as a dependency in
3.1.11 version.

Regards,
Suraj

Re: Issue while upgrading Apache CXF from 3.0.2 to 3.1.11

Posted by suraj bansal <su...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--