Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Alexander Aristov <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/04 10:23:23 UTC

Re: nutch and openJDK 1.6 for fedora

I thought nobody responded my question. Eventually discovered on a
mailarchive site single response.

I had java-1.6.0-openjdk-1:1.6.0.0-0.25-b09-fc9 (i386)

all had been installed with yum.

I have removed all OpenJDK and installed sun verison 1.6.xx then.
Compilation completed successfully. So the problem with OpenJDK

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov