Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Kmiotek, Daniel" <Da...@astiga.com> on 2013/12/04 15:40:42 UTC

WG: ERROR: Adding volumes when a VMs were deploy.

Hi!

I have one problem with CloudStack.
When I add a volume, nothing error appears.
But when I add a instance, the server can't add a volume.
The Log is in the attachment.

-->The Zone isn't configure with "local storage"-Save.

Primary- and Secondary-Storage is on the management-Server.
The hypervisor (KVM) on the second Server.

How  can I fix this problem?

Thank you for your help!

WG: WG: ERROR: Adding volumes when a VMs were deploy.

Posted by "Kmiotek, Daniel" <Da...@astiga.com>.
Hey!

Sry - but I don't watch the meminfo /free -m.

Two RAM modules were corrupt.
Change the broken modules and reinstall the zone.
All ready. Thank you for supepr (Y)

Re: WG: ERROR: Adding volumes when a VMs were deploy.

Posted by Radek Smigielski <ra...@ymail.com>.