Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/05/09 09:45:14 UTC

Daily build to test with JDK 9 and 10

Hello Cameleers,
I've created a build that will run once every day to run tests on JDK
9 and 10[1], the configuration for the build is in
`Jenkinsfile.daily`[2].

Suggestions and contributions are welcome :)

zoran

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Camel/job/Camel.daily/
[2] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=blob;f=Jenkinsfile.daily;hb=HEAD
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Daily build to test with JDK 9 and 10

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if we can leverage travis to do this kind of work.
As camel build is a little bit longer one by one, if we can run the
component tests in parallel that you could save us lot of time.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Zoran,

it is exactly as you said. Just parallelizing the test part of the build
did not work for the reasons you mentioned. Therefore I have reverted
the change.

- Pascal

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Pascal,