Posted to user@struts.apache.org by harish krishnaswamy <wh...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/15 17:41:47 UTC

[HK] DynaActionForm ?

In the following .jsp code, can modelBeans be a
property array in a DynaActionForm (view2SubmitForm in
this case) bean?

<logic:iterate id="mb" name="view2SubmitForm"
property="modelBeans"
type="com.agilix.myapp.view.view1.ModelBean2">

size="50"/></td>

</logic:iterate>

I tried the above code, I don't get an error but the
values entered in the text tag never makes it to
ModelBean2 bean.

Also, I see from the BeanUtils docs that the DynaBean
properties can be indexed and mapped, can
DynaActionForm do the same too? If yes, can someone
please point me to resources?

-Harish