Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/02 13:05:49 UTC

toString in BoilerpipeContentHandler

Hi all

I'm experimenting with BoilerpipeContentHandler, and noticed that it has
default toString method, inherited from java.lang.Object.

Maybe it makes sense to provide an implementation that will call the
delegate's toString? It will allow to use the BoilerpipeContentHandler the
same way as BodyContentHandler -> call toString to get the extracted text

Something like:

    @Override
    public String toString() {
        return delegate.toString();
    };

P.S. I can create JIRA & provide a patch if necessary

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/