Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/03/12 14:57:47 UTC

Status Report: Apache Pivot

Apache Pivot is a platform for building rich Internet applications in Java. Pivot graduated from the Incubator in December 2009.

We are continuing to work on Pivot 1.4.1, which we expect to release within the next month or so. We have also begun some preliminary discussion about Pivot 2.0, which will most likely be the next major release.

Note that will be be the last monthly report for Pivot. We will be switching to a quarterly report moving forward and will report again in June.