Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org> on 2017/10/25 13:39:30 UTC

Re: Error : Commit produced a runtime exception

Hi,

Sorry, for late answer.

It's known usability problem (that Apache Ignite node requests 80% of RAM
from an operating system) which was fixed in 2.2 version. [1][2]  Could you
update to the latest version and check it?

Please, ignore if it is not actual any more.

1
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/IGNITE-5717-improvements-of-MemoryPolicy-default-size-td20264.html
2
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSSION-Urgent-Ignite-bug-fix-release-td21292.html#a21307