Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kaiwii Ho <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/03 05:37:29 UTC

How can I contact directly to the Source-code‘s author?

For some questions,I'd like to contact directly to the  Source-code‘s
author.
Right now,I got his name in the author.But what's the next step?
Someone shares the same experience with me?
Thanks for u answer^

Re: How can I contact directly to the Source-code‘s author?

Posted by Kaiwii Ho <ka...@gmail.com>.
thank u for ur suggestions

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.