Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Orlando Cabrera <id...@live.com> on 2017/09/28 15:05:36 UTC

Re: looking for 'loan service solution'

Hi Sendoro,

Can this tool support MS SQL database server? A potential fintech company already have existing windows platform including ms sql server. I just wondering if mifos x can configure to use other rdbms other than MySQL.

thanks,

Orlando

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Karthik,

What you have just asked was discussed in this thread!

Thanks
Sendoro

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Orlando,