Posted to users@camel.apache.org by smilicevics <sa...@el2.net> on 2010/01/25 10:16:13 UTC

Came and Oracle rule-based durable subscriber

Hi,

I have the following question: If I add in oracle a durable subcriber with
some rule and then deploy camel application in oc4j with defined
durableSubscriber and clientId properties then the camel will delete?
durable subscriber in oracle and define another one with the same name but
without defined rule.

Why I want to have a rule, when I can filter messages with camel, I do it
because I do not want oracle to send all the messesages in topic, only the
messages I need.

best regards,
Sasa