Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/19 05:22:54 UTC

Executing request for specific no. Of times

Hi All,

I am trying to perform load testing on my website and I need your help for
below scenario.

1. I have a page where no. Of travellers are displayed (Adult/child).
2. I am extracting these values using regular expression.

There are some specific requests which I need to execute no. of times of
the travellers.
E.g. if 2 adult 2 child, execute the requests 4 times..
So basically execute the requests based on output value of regular
expression.

Can some one help me how it can be achieved.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Executing request for specific no. Of times

Posted by praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Srikrishna, it's working now. :)

--
Praveen Kumar Tiwari

Re: Executing request for specific no. Of times

Posted by Srikrishna Dandamraju <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi