Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 13:44:13 UTC

is it possible to use queuebrowser to modify messsage headers?

Hi, I would like to modify the headers of a message in the queue using
queuebrowser.
is it possible?

Re: is it possible to use queuebrowser to modify messsage headers?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Sorry. that's not possible using the JMS API.

On 8/29/06, StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I would like to modify the headers of a message in the queue using
> queuebrowser.
> is it possible?

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com