Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com> on 2016/04/26 19:05:21 UTC

ODBC Driver?

Hi Team,

Do we have support for a ODBC driver for ignite?
If not in 1.5 version, are there plans to provide one?

Thanks,
Arthi

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by vijayendra bhati <ve...@yahoo.com>.
OK thanks Vladimir for confirming !!!

    On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:09 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> wrote:

 Hi Vij,
It is not merged to master yet. We think this will happen in the nearest days.
Vladimir.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM, vijayendra bhati <ve...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If I build Ignite from nightly build , would I will be getting working ODBC driver with it ?I need to integrate it with Tableau.
Regards,Vij

    On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 5:55 PM, Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com> wrote:

 Hi Arthi,
ODBC driver supports rowset binding though currently onlyfetching of a single row per call is supported, i.e. SQL_ATTR_ROW_ARRAY_SIZEattribute can only be set to 1 right now.
Best Regards,Igor
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:56 PM, arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com> wrote:

Thank You.

Arthi

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com>.
thanks Igor!

Arthi

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Arthi,

In new release you should not run libtolize, aclocal and other autotools
for every directory. Now you only should do that once in the root directory
i.e. $IGNITE_HOME/platforms/cpp. Please refer to DEVNOTES.txt for
detailed instructions.

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: ODBC Driver?

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi guys,

I confirm, ODBC driver is already in master branch. It can also be found in
the
last nightly build [1]. It can be found in platforms/cpp/odbc.

[1] - https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/211/

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com>.
Hi Val,

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Vij,

Re: ODBC Driver?

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Arthi,

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com>.
Thank You.

Arthi

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
It is possible. I think we can send 1.6 for vote as soon as odbc driver
gets finished.

--Yakov

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Tomek W <rr...@gmail.com>.

Re: ODBC Driver?

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Let’s hope we can send it out for a vote some time next week.

Re: ODBC Driver?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthi,