Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael <cp...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/12 18:47:26 UTC

tapestry/iframe problem

I’m putting the .html portion of a tapestry component inside an iframe.  The
.html should spit out a populated hibernate record, but it doesn’t.  When I use
frames, not iframes, it works.  Iframes are required however.  Any ideas?

Re: tapestry/iframe problem

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Michael <cpwduc001 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I’m putting the .html portion of a tapestry component inside an iframe.  The
> .html should spit out a populated hibernate record, but it doesn’t.  When I use
> frames, not iframes, it works.  Iframes are required however.  Any ideas?

Use a debugger to see if your code to spit out the record is actually
executed.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)