Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 18:17:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Rave Master Project 0.21 Release Candidate

Discussion thread for vote on Apache Rave master project 0.21 Release Candidate.

For more information on the release process, checkout -
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Some of the things to check before voting are:
- can you run the demo binaries
- can you build the contents of source-release.zip and svn tag
- do all of the staged jars/zips contain the required LICENSE, NOTICE and
DISCLAIMER files
- are all of the staged jars signed and the signature verifiable
- is the signing key in the project's KEYS file and on a public server

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave Master Project 0.21 Release Candidate

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Please vote on the vote thread.

Sorry, gmail combined them into one thread, my mistake.

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.