Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by andrea bisogno <bi...@hotmail.it> on 2024/01/02 12:55:18 UTC

Connection Router Cache configuration by broker properties

Hi team,
referring to the discussion https://github.com/artemiscloud/activemq-artemis-operator/discussions/763#discussioncomment-7992045, can I ask you if it is possible to add support to Connection Router Cache configuration by using broker properties ?
Many thanks,

Andrea Bisogno

Re: Connection Router Cache configuration by broker properties

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

your use case makes sense to me, I created the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4552

Regards,
Domenico

R: Connection Router Cache configuration by broker properties

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Jana Manju <ja...@gmail.com>.