Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Clint Gilbert <cl...@hms.harvard.edu> on 2010/03/23 15:14:28 UTC

1.5 Release Schedule?

Some new and interesting features for Pivot 1.5 came up in the
'Evaluating Pivot' thread.  Devs, can you give a ballpark ETA for the
1.5 release?

Re: 1.5 Release Schedule?

Posted by Robert Piotrowski <rp...@azonic.net>.
To clarify,  I meant the visible list of possible matches for a text input
as you're typing.  I have my own hack based on a popup menu, but I'm
guessing that your's will look & behave better.

Bob

Re: 1.5 Release Schedule?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Yes.