Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Susan Scheeler <su...@outlook.com> on 2020/04/05 20:49:13 UTC

All words are underlined

To Whom It May Concern:

I have tried everything that I could find on your website about fixing the problem. I can’t seem to fix it. According to the spellchecker, every word is misspelled. Could you tell me how to fix?

Sincerely,

Susan K. Scheeler

Re: All words are underlined

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 20:49:13 +0000
Susan Scheeler <su...@outlook.com> wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I have tried everything that I could find on your website about fixing the problem. I can’t seem to fix it. According to the spellchecker, every word is misspelled. Could you tell me how to fix?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Susan K. Scheeler

Rename your OpenOffice user profile.

As you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter.

Open File Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer) Address Bar and press Enter.

Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a good choice.

Start OpenOffice.

That should fix your spellcheck problem.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>