Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Michel Ga <mi...@yahoo.fr> on 2015/04/06 21:37:44 UTC

Run CXF examples

Hello everyone,
I begin with eclipse and CXF and I am a bit annoyed to ask this question.
I have these examples Apache CXF  projects : http://cxf.apache.org/docs/sample-projects.html .
How to build and run these examples ? (Have I to create new project in Eclipse or can I open them directly, etc , etc, etc?)
Thanks !miga

Re: Run CXF examples

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Hmm. that page needs updating as the stuff in the SVN is old as we’ve moved to Git awhile ago.

If you clone the git repo ( https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf.git  or the clone at github) and go to the distribution/src/main/release/samples, you should be able to look at the README for each sample which explains them a bit.   Some of them you can run from Eclipse.   I think they all import into m2e now.  (you may want to checkout one of the release tags so it’s not trying to find snapshots)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Run CXF examples

Posted by Kalpa Welivitigoda <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michel,

In the README file of each sample, you may find instructions on how to
run the samples.

For example for "Java First using JAX-WS APIs" sample, instructions on
how to run can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/java_first_jaxws/README.txt?view=markup

I hope this helps.

--