Posted to reviews@kudu.apache.org by 蔡聪辉 <ca...@xiaomi.com> on 2017/08/21 07:41:12 UTC

the patch sumbit to the kudu-spark

Hi, I have sumbited a patch which include one commit that adding the feature for killing the spark job for kudu data quering

immediately and hope your code review.

The commit id is cfda265b155a040821c19498f1a06adfdc82f212

Yours sincerely?

 caiconghui

Xiaomi Company

Re: the patch sumbit to the kudu-spark

Posted by Dan Burkert <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks caicongui, I'll do a pass.  In the future to ensure we see the
reviews, you can add specific reviewers to the gerrit by clicking the
'Add...' button near the 'Reviewers' section.  The username corresponds to
the GitHub handle.

- Dan