Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com> on 2010/10/26 17:10:20 UTC

Any help would be appreciated ! synapse is reprocessing the message if the target (EPR) product fails to respond.

Please help in this scenario, I really want synapse to process one message only one time.

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:01 AM, Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com> wrote:
> Thanks for quick response,
>
> Synapse version is 1.2
>
> Please see attached synapse.xml

I had a quick look at the synapse.xml. It looks alright. But since
there is some custom code involved I cannot make a conclusion. Can you
try to isolate the issue at your end? Basically create a new
synapse.xml with a simple proxy service (you can create a proxy
service for the sample service - SimpleStockQuoteService) without any
custom mediators and invoke it. After a couple of successful
invocations take down the backend service and try again. See if the
problem occurs.

Another thing you can try is enabling debug level logs. Enable debug
level logs for org.apache.synapse and org.apache.synapse.transport
packages and try sending a message with the backend endpoint down. If
you can attach the debug logs I can try to figure out what's going on.

Thanks,
Hiranya

Posted by Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com>.
Thanks for quick response,