Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Biernat <ro...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2005/11/03 23:49:06 UTC

[m2] embedding maven

Hi,

Whats the status on the maven embedder. I currently use intellij as my ide,
and through its external tools feature I'm able to run maven for the
selected module, but it would be nice to have a bit more control so I was
thinking of writing a very simple intellij plugin, that uses the embedder.

Also, does anyone know whether the mevenide project has plans to support
maven2

Rob

Re: [m2] embedding maven

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 19:46 +0100, Milos Kleint wrote:
> regarding mevenide:
> i've done some basic work on maven2 mevenidefor netbeans. I'm using the
> embedder for that as well. it has some rough egdes but geneally works fine.
> check my recent post to the dev list with details.
>
> the current embedder is not release but I think Jason is very close to
> releasing it soon.

I just released it :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.