Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com> on 2022/01/06 14:17:32 UTC

Java code review request

Hi,

I made a small change to the Java Arrow library to support newer versions
of Jackson, as more projects use Jackson 2.12 or higher but Arrow still
uses Jackson 2.11.

Jira ticket link is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-15192
Pull request link is https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/12028

If a committer could have a look, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Laurent

Re: Java code review request

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.