Posted to user@struts.apache.org by volkan tokmak <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/24 16:13:48 UTC

i18n

hi all,

I wanna ask a question about Struts i18n. I have two resource files; ApplicationResources(this contains English words) and ApplicationResources_de.

Also I have flag buttons on the top of the page. I want to make multi language support like this: when you login you can see the flags on the top of the page.

the default language will be English. you will see English and German flags, then when you click on of the flag, for example German flag, language will change and refresh the page

we can see page in German language. Is it possible to make it?

If anyone can help me, please send an e-mail?

best wishes
Volkan TOKMAK
Yeni nesil Windows Live Servisleri’ne şimdi ulaşın!
http://get.live.com

Re: i18n

Posted by Yayo <ed...@gmail.com>.
hi,
I've googled a bit and found thiz:

session.setAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.LOCALE", *new* Locale("en"));

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=573861&messageID=2854271

http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=1057614

^g^

--