Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by binoybt <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 06:57:10 UTC

How to pass resultset to stored procedure ? DataImportHandler

Hi

I am new to Solr. I wrote a stored procedure in Oracle.

I tried calling from solr. But the procedure is not getting executed as it
expects a resultset as out param.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE GETSEARCHQUERY(p_cursor in out sys_refcursor) AS
BEGIN
OPEN p_cursor FOR

select *   from X where X.id = 10730;

END GETSEARCHQUERY;

Dataconfig.xml

  <entity name="coreY" transformer="TemplateTransformer" pk="id"

                 query="{call GETSEARCHQUERY()}"
                 deltaQuery="{call GETSEARCHQUERY()}">

        </entity>

Can someone help me.