Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2007/11/28 21:36:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r598806 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c

On 11/28/2007 12:06 AM, rederpj@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rederpj
> Date: Tue Nov 27 15:06:44 2007
> New Revision: 598806

> Log:
> Refactoring stage 2. This commit moves a large chunk of utility code out to its own function
> to make reading and maintaining the actual subgroup function easier. This should just be
> shuffling code around and shouldn't result in any semantic changes.
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c
>
> Modified: httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c
> --- httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c (original)
> +++ httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c Tue Nov 27 15:06:44 2007

> +            lcl_sgl_processedFlag = 1;

What's the purpose of this?

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: svn commit: r598806 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c

Posted by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@remulak.net>.
I had a handfull of extra bits to burn? Checking again if anyone was watching?

Actually, the rest of the code that used it was removed but I missed
that line and the declaration. I'll fix that in the next commit...

Good catch, thanks for checking.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein