Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ee7arh <an...@2e-systems.com> on 2009/03/31 17:19:48 UTC

Re: Active MQ broker embedded with spring configuration problems

Hi,

I had a very similar problem except that ActiveMQ complained because my
<persistenceAdapter> was declared after my <transportConnectors>.

When I put the <persistenceAdapter> first then all worked fine. What is
confusing is that on the ActiveMQ docs it has an example showing that this
will work the other way around:

http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html
http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html

Is this actually a bug in ActiveMQ? Should I raise an issue?

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Active MQ broker embedded with spring configuration problems

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew!

Posted by ee7arh <an...@2e-systems.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew, thanks. No need to raise a jira issue. I just updated that page
to fix the order. That page was produced before schema validation was
enabled. As the broker element is a sequence, order is important.

You can see the xml schema at http://activemq.apache.org/xml-reference.html

2009/3/31 ee7arh <an...@2e-systems.com>

> Hi,
>
> I had a very similar problem except that ActiveMQ complained because my
> <persistenceAdapter> was declared after my <transportConnectors>.
>
> When I put the <persistenceAdapter> first then all worked fine. What is
> confusing is that on the ActiveMQ docs it has an example showing that this
> will work the other way around:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html
> http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html
>
> Is this actually a bug in ActiveMQ? Should I raise an issue?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA