Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Lalith Ramesh <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/03 21:00:40 UTC

Starting Second Volunteer Orientation Module

I'm done with the first new volunteer orientation module, and now I'm
starting the second one:  How the Apache OpenOffice Project Works.

Re: Starting Second Volunteer Orientation Module

Posted by Lalith Ramesh <la...@gmail.com>.
I just finished this module.  I also updated the wiki to include the tasks
I can perform on this project.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.