Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by R K Singh <ra...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/07/20 08:08:45 UTC

EJB Support

Hi All,
I have  been using tomcat-4.1.29 for JSP & Servlets. Now I need to use EJB
in my JSP pages. How can I do it with Tomcat?

Regards,
RK Singh

Re: EJB Support

Posted by Koon Yue Lam <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Tomcat is a web container, so it can't handle EJB in normal case
unlesss you use some 3rd party program.
If you need EJB, the most obvious way is to get a J2EE Application
Server like JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogin...

Regards

Re: EJB Support

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.
R K Singh wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have  been using tomcat-4.1.29 for JSP & Servlets. Now I need to use EJB
> in my JSP pages. How can I do it with Tomcat?

Well, you can't. Tomcat is not an EJB container. You must get a hold of
some EJB container or full J2EE server. Thses I know of:

- JBoss (FREEWARE, includes Tomcat 5)
- Oracle AS
- IBM WebSphere
- BEA Logic