Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/29 12:43:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.9.1 Released

The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Ignite 2.9.1.

Apache Ignite [1] is a memory-centric distributed database, caching
and processing platform for transactional, analytical, and streaming
workloads delivering in-memory speeds at petabyte scale.

This release fixes several critical issues, please, see the release notes:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.9.1/release_notes.html

Download the latest Ignite version here:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

Please let us know [2] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,
Yaroslav Molochkov

[1] https://ignite.apache.org
[2] https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#ask

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.9.1 Released

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Yeah, I think Ilya is completely right and there's a transitive
compatibility in your case.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!