Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Lambert Torres <lt...@nba.com> on 2007/12/12 11:02:19 UTC

Lambert Torres/NJ/NBA is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 08/02/2002 and will not return until
12/20/2007.

I will be out of the office from 12/11 - 12/21.  I will be back in the
office 12/26.  Please refer any concerns to Tak Yue Cheng or Helpdesk
(x6123) in my absence.  Thanks

Celebrate NBA Heritage Week 2007 presented by adidas from Dec. 7-14! Look
for classic rivalries, team celebrations, retro uniforms, NBA.com features,
NBA TV specials, and the adidas NBA Heritage Week Collection.

http://www.nba.com/