Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sa...@wellsfargo.com on 2015/08/07 21:26:44 UTC

Spark master driver UI: How to keep it after process finished?

Hi,

A silly question here. The Driver Web UI dies when the spark-submit program finish. I would like some time to analyze after the program ends, as the page does not refresh it self, when I hit F5 I lose all the info.

Thanks,
Saif

Re: Spark master driver UI: How to keep it after process finished?

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.
Hi Saif,

You need to run your application with `spark.eventLog.enabled` set to true.
Then if you are using standalone mode, you can view the Master UI at port
8080. Otherwise, you may start a history server through
`sbin/start-history-server.sh`, which by default starts the history UI at
port 18080.

For more information on how to set this up, visit:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring.html

-Andrew

Posted by François Pelletier <ne...@francoispelletier.org>.
look at

Posted by Koen Vantomme <ko...@gmail.com>.

Verzonden vanaf mijn Sony Xperia™-smartphone

---- Saif.A.Ellafi@wellsfargo.com schreef ----

Posted by Sa...@wellsfargo.com.

Posted by François Pelletier <ne...@francoispelletier.org>.