Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sumpter, Chuck" <ch...@lmco.com> on 2005/07/21 16:36:06 UTC

IIS6 Win2003 ISAPI config

Jk1.2 in this environment works fine, except for jkstatus.

I've worked through the how-to's and examples on the Tomcat connectors
site, including the workers how-to.

The jkstatus page gets a 404 every time.

Does anyone have example workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties
that they would be willing to post?

Re: IIS6 Win2003 ISAPI config

Posted by Rogerio Baldini das Neves <ro...@powerlogic.com.br>.
Chuk

My jkstatus wasn´t working with 1.2.13.
I ´ve updated to 1.2.14 and everything is working fine right now.

Rogerio.