Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu> on 2009/01/16 19:21:49 UTC

database locking

All,

I have modified a non ofbiz Calendar apps to call thru SOAP a number of
ofbiz services, mainly to modify a content of the product table

Case 1. I run Calendar as a stand alone apps and all the calls to ofbiz
services are working as expected.

Case 2. From my ofbiz application (Registration) I am calling Calendar
as a web service which require Calendar  to call  ofbiz services  to
modify  the product table.  In this case  table product  is locked
even  it  is not used  in  any  way  by my ofbiz apps (Registration).

Is any way to work around this limitation or  I have to re-architecture
the way Calendar and my ofbiz apps are working.

Jacek