Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2013/07/23 06:55:20 UTC

July 27th hackathon

Guys,

just a reminder that we are having hackathon on 27th of this month.
It is hold at WANdisco office in San Ramon and starts at noon.

As usual - there's no particular scheme for the hackathon, but the 0.7.0 is
shaping up and it might be a good excuse to start working on it ;)

See you all in a few days!

--
Take care,
	Cos

Re: July 27th hackathon

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Oops,

5000 Executive Parkway, suite 270
San Ramon, CA

The downstairs doors are locked during the weekend, so please call my cell
once you arrive. PM me if you need my number.

Cos