Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/10/27 21:44:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer Rahul Gidwani (churro)

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Rahul
Gidwani has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of Rahul's great work thus far and look forward to
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Rahul!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer Rahul Gidwani (churro)

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!