Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 09:33:18 UTC

[ANN] Release of Apache Groovy 2.4.7

Hi everyone!

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Groovy
2.4.7! Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
More information can be found at http://groovy-lang.org

This release include numerous bugfixes and we'd like to thank our growing
contributor community for all the hard work!

Details of the changes can be found here:
http://groovy-lang.org/changelogs/changelog-2.4.7.html

Best regards,

---
The Apache Groovy team

Re: [ANN] Release of Apache Groovy 2.4.7

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
Now we should think of 2.5-beta-1 :)

Posted by Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yeahhh!!!! Congrats :-)