Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by "Ajith kumar.k" <va...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 07:32:35 UTC

MultipleIndexes help

Hi,

Due to the lack of sample codes,I am stuck with one issue.How to create
multiple indexes in the same thread?That is I want to create multiple
indexes location inside a root directory.But the whole thing is implemented
as a windows service,which does have only the root location as parameter.
The folders coming right under the root locations are to indexed and there
should be seperate indexes for all of them.Will you be able to help me in
this?

Regards
Ajith