Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2004/04/15 00:14:58 UTC

Re: Downloading files

Joao Araujo wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I need to download some small .zip files from the documentation I
> am preparing with forrest.
>
>       I saw the example, and some other information about the download
> page.
>
>       What I need to put those files to download under xdoc, or
> something like directory. ?

Non-processed files go into src/documentation/content/ and the directory
structure there should be like the one you have in
src/documentation/content/xdocs.  For example:

If src/documentation/content/xdocs/tools/downloads.xml has a <link
href="tool1.zip">, then put tool1.zip in src/documentation/content/tools/

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming

Re: Downloading files

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Joao Araujo wrote:
> >
> >       What I need to put those files to download under xdoc, or
> > something like directory. ?
>
> Non-processed files go into src/documentation/content/ and the directory
> structure there should be like the one you have in
> src/documentation/content/xdocs.  For example:
>
> If src/documentation/content/xdocs/tools/downloads.xml has a <link
> href="tool1.zip">, then put tool1.zip in src/documentation/content/tools/

Yes. And see the FAQ:
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/faq.html#link_raw

--David