Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2019/04/22 00:13:47 UTC

Question : Apart from the mailing list, how about other resources created for incubating project : datasketches

Hi

Apart from the mailing list, how about other resources created for
incubating project : datasketches.

Regards
Liang

Re: Question : Apart from the mailing list, how about other resources created for incubating project : datasketches

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
I think next question is what repositories this project wants. I see that
https://github.com/datasketches has 17 repositories. As far as I know there
is no restriction in ASF about how many repositories to have.

Another question is whether to use ASF's Jira installation or something
else (like GitHub issues).

Kenn

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.